we: repeat the jumping things. urge for avalanche. won't you let us fall away in / your gathering question mark. who will summon you to death question mark. if you are music, then kettle drum this slow burn so we can drown in a pile of dusty words.
[ while a bladder gives
front of a tank & some
body laughs ]
we after life a flip 'n' fray, ink slash ash, a book. an old fashioned e book. a street. an after. image. just as we are the street
(in so far as we construct it) so are we the buildings. to walk to walk for days, we said. is to picket our own. bodies. le petit mort suffers
coup at the hands of the hands of. peu de mort. jaw to hand you asked which first hand to jaw whose pain is whose, someone
said, it's. hose the paper mache locked out shouts. print some $ for road renewal. physiology's bff is kNOW for know.
says what […]
do […] now ?!? pre-
tend to the deprive –
but in what
[…] language?!? what want?!?
so […] strained […] tonite ]
we're mistaken backspace hand slash led: parasite for a still so called life. sometimes we're a. still so called born. it's about time. no, it's about many things. or. it's like this: we have more lives than you can upload a virus question mark.
[ detritus needs an i note to self
slash this thick dash ness as it un-nerves puts
feelers outsourced and everything is
works referenced (bold)
1. from charles alexander & sheila murphy, “prayer, rupture, dwelling,” jacket magazine
2. first bracket in response rob halpern, disaster suites – pg 71., “--not knowing what our flesh can do”
3. from Charles Baudelaire, “Tristesses de la lune”
4. from kristin prevallet, “a catalog of lost glimpses”
5. “eighteen die at sea while immigration crisis mounts,” expactica news,